On Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 May 2011 Clean Week 2020 will take place on Circuit Zolder in Bolderberg, 3500 Heusden-Zolder, Limburg.
Clean Week 2020 is the most complete European event for ecological mobility. The programme includes:
- the arrival of the FIA Alternative Energies Cup for cars with less than 115 gr CO2
- the Tesla Gentlemen's Sprint
- the original suncars (zonnewagens) from high schools and universities
- the Day of the Car (De Dag van de Motor)
- the presentation of the Clean Car of the Year 2011 (including the Chevrolet Volt, the Opel Ampera and the Citroen Survolt).
You can see the whole programme on www.circuit-zolder.be and on www.CleanWeek2020.be
You can experience ecological driving for yourself with a test drive (before 15h30) of one of sixty clean cars on the Circuit Zolder.
Reserve your free Luminus testdrive on www.CleanWeek2020.be
There will also be entertainment for everyone including electric quadbikes, demonstrations from the Federal Police and stunt shows. FREE ENTRY.
Full brochure at http://www.cleanweek2020.be/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Nederlandse-folder-20110404.pdf